Friday, June 8, 2012

New Winner for my Art Doll

Today is a bitter sweet post!  I am sorry that Francis did not get back to me with her addy but I am also excited to let Jill B. know that she is the NEW WINNER of the doll. So Jill if you could please contact me with your address, I will get her mailed out to you asap!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a peek at an assemblage I made a few months ago.  I call it "When Two Worlds Collide"  It's made from a cigar box, two picture frames and lots of bits and bobs I had laying around. Tons of fun to make and it's just weird enough to make me smile!


 

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hi Teresa - your altered creations are so wonderful - I know as I've received your delightful little altered altoid tin I won in your giveaway. It was waiting for me when I arrived back home from holiday yesterday - I love it, it's so sweet and beautifully made. All the detail is fabulous and I shall have it on display in my craft room - wonderful inspiration! Many thanks again x