Monday, February 27, 2012

Bonny Blooms

Just wanted to stop by and share a few pics of some ATCs I've created lately.  I love making these flowers and sharing them with my flickr friends!!!  I've also made some 5" x 7" pieces that are available in my Etsy shop.  Let me know what you think of the name.  I named them "Bonny" because it just seems to say what I see in them. (pretty, cheerful glow, pleasant}  An ATC size takes about an hour and a half to create.  There are many layers of Prismacolor  colored pencils to get the shading and richness of color that I love.

I've also been working on some acrylic paintings.  I painted Hubs an abstract guitar for Valentines day and I have a whimsical painting in the works.  If I get brave enough, I'll take some photos and post them when the painting is done.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy looking at the ATCs 




No comments: